How To Apply
1. Gently remove the lashes from the tray by holding the band of the lashes. Avoid pulling too hard on the lashes when removing.
2. Place the lash natural eye length to get a measurement of how much you’d like to trim.compare lash length with natural eye line length. Trim excess from the outer corner.
3. Apply your choice of mascara to natural lashes before applying Tommy Tamed minks.
4. Apply a thin layer of lash glue to the lash band. Let it get tacky for 10-20 seconds.
5. Gently place them as close to your